DOMAIN TRANSFER TO DIGITAL WORLD.
A. TRANSFER NAME DOMAIN .VN
The process of changing Vietnamese domain names at Digital World domain registrar is as follows:
- Check the information that expired domain names (about to expire) are maintained at the old registrar?
- Procedures for changing registrars (contract on changing domain names and affidavits certified by the old registrar)
- Pay the fee and Digital World makes the domain name conversion maintained on the Digital World system
B. TRANSFER OF INTERNATIONAL DOMAIN NAME
The process of changing International domain names at Digital World domain registrars is as follows:
- Ask the current domain manager of the customer to unlock (Unlock) the domain name and provide the authorized code (Authorization Code) of that domain
Digital World will request to transfer the domain name of Digital World from the international account of Digital World, enter the domain name and authorization code (authorization code). RCOM will send the conversion request to the customer’s current domain manager
- The current domain administrator will send an email to the account owner who used to register the domain name for customers who request a sumit
- The owner submits, within 2 weeks the domain name will be transferred to the new registrar
- Note that RCOM is required to charge (pay) and renew this domain name for 1 year when moving to a new registrar.