FIREWALL SOLUTIONS – ANTI DDoS SECURE
DDOS prevention system for website is deployed in the middle layer, the system is placed between the internet connection with the internal servers. The system is recommended to pre-set the Firewall to be able to handle packets first, mistakenly reducing the load for the firewall and the server inside. Some basic features of the system are as follows:
- Monitor all packets from outside and inside the system. We can monitor the In-Out bandwidth of the entire system, detailed to each internal IP.
- Monitor all traffics for each source port or destination port.
- Provide monitoring information TCP, UDP, URL, DNS, SIP …
- Can prevent attacks from each IP, to range IP, AS Number or even Country
- Can configure protection of the entire system or details with each IP.
- Trafficking Overview Report every day.
- Report an attack every 5 minutes.
- Firewall-protected servers can run Linux or Windows.
- Automatically analyze, identify and prevent attacks.
- Management with simple functions easy to use.
- Good support for commercial servers, online games.
- Safe and secure system, regularly updated.
THE FEATURES OF ANTI DDos SECURE
Can prevent attacks from each IP, to range IP, AS Number or even Country. Report and monitor details from intentional attacks.
The system is monitored 24/7 by experienced experts in DDoS prevention; promptly respond to and ensure services are always ready for DDoS attacks.
Customer’s IT team will not have to spend time tracking, monitoring, and defending DDoS attacks.
Customers can access the website to directly monitor service status, progress and results of anti-DDos attacks (Anti DDos).
Protect web-based services, prevent DDoS attacks by eliminating DDoS attack traffic and keeping valid traffic.
Not having to invest in human resources and attack prevention system, customers only need to register to use the service with very low monthly costs.
PRICE LIST ANTI DDos SECURE
|Orther DDOS Attack|
|Orther IP Attack|
|Bad IP Packet|
|Bad UDP Packet|
|Bad TCP Packet|
|Bad ICMP Packet|
|Bad O-IP Packet|
|Blacklist IP, Country, AS Number||10||50||Unlimted||Unlimted|
|User demand configuration|